Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well it have been awhile and I wish I was someone who would have great things to post about or lots of people who would read this. We have been in our new house for a while now and I am loving it. Having our own house makes me feel really grown up. the one thing I don't like about owing your own house is if something breaks you can't just call the landlord and get them to fix it. I guess we need to read some home imporvement or fix it yourself kind of books. oh well we are young and maybe some day we will learn how to fix those things.



Well work has been crazy busy since we switched our computer system. I feel bad for both the members and my fellow co-workers. But there is nothing we can do we are all learing together and need to remember that work should be fun.


Christmas I coming so fast. Where has the year gone. I am working really hard on getting my Christmas letters and pictures out ASAP. We have our first Christmas gathering this weekend and we had the Annual Mother Daughter Christmas Tea last night and we finally got some snow last night. I love the Christmas Season It is such an great time to connect with family and just consider why we are celebrating anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I enjoy "meeting" people who stop in for a visit. I love your house. It looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete