Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A inspiring Christmas Present.

From my in-laws I got a sewing machine for Christmas. I love to sew. Now that I have a sewing machine I have all these ideas running through my head of what I want to make. I just hope that I will actually make some of them and not be lazy. I am wanting to make some hot pads for the kitchen table, curtains for my basement window in the rec room and maybe I will get adventurous and make some nursing covers. I looked at one my cousin has and it looks like it would be very easy to make. I thought they could make nice gifts. I guess now I just need to make a trip in to the city to buy fabric and away I will go. We will see what happens from there.

1 comment: