Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sisters!!




( <-Thiessen Campout a few year ago)
Oh what I would have given to have a sister growing up. Now I have two great sister-in-laws. Oh how I LOVE these girls. They are the best sister's I could ever ask for.


(our christmas pictures 2009)



We have tons of fun together and get along great. I can't imagine having anyone else as a sister. We all got married in the same year which was cool because we get to go through the same stages of life together so to speak. These girls are so easy to talk to and mean the world to me.

( the mother daughter tea 2009)

(our trip to the states with Mom)

Girls if you read this I mean every word. You are awesome and I look forward to lots more fun times and memories together.



No comments:

Post a Comment