Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2013

time for a update

It has been way too long since I last updated this blog. My boy is now 6 months old and growing like crazy.  I am going to put up some pictures and videos. Enjoy

Thomas looking cute

mommy and baby snuggles

Isabelle was having a lot of fun having Thomas in her bed, even if it was only for a little bit.

Isabelle's new favorite thing to do...PlayDoh

My Beautiful Crazy kids

They both enjoy their baths(sorry it's not the greatest picture)

the kids on christmas,  Isabelle and her schruchy eyes

getting ready for a walk outside. I guess we need a bigger toggagan

Thomas' first Christmas




Daddy and Thomas with matching shrits...well almost

No comments:

Post a Comment