Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2013

fun with cupcakes


I made cupcakes one day so that I could use the decorating tips I got for Christmas and practice a little bit.   I wasn't feeling very artistic at the time but Tim sure was.  I mostly was trying to figure out what each tip did and how to use them properly.  Next time I do more I will be looking on the internet for inspiration
if you can't tell time did the 6 in the center that are hockey themed.  His winnipeg jets log turned out really well
Isabelle did the one in the bottom left hand corner with the green swirls
Isabelle also did the one with the pink flower and the green squiggle, she said it was a snake

Tim is definately most proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment