Baby Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby counter 2

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2012

belly comparison

The picture is pretty self-explanatory but just in case it isn't.  The top row of picture is from when I was pregnant with Isabelle and the bottom row is me pregnant with Baby #2. 

So far I am a lot smaller with this baby than I was with Isabelle but i am carrying this baby way lower too so it is very hard to compare.  I don't necessarily mind being smaller with this baby and maybe just maybe if I a lucky it will be a smaller baby.  It is just very funny to be smaller with number two then the first baby .  Most women are quite a bit bigger with number two.  This baby moves way more then Isabelle ever did.  With here we had regular hiccups and that was about it for movement so this is a lot different but very fun.

As of today I am 31 weeks pregnant so I am down to single digit for number of weeks left.  I am feeling good with this pregnancy just like I did with Isabelle.  Hopefully things will continue to go smoothly with the rest of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment